A New start up of the Vietnamese Aviation Industry

Fellow Aviation geeks and Folks welcome ,
Top news coming in from the Aviation Industry a new airline called
Bamboo Airways is going to take the skies this month.

Initially this airline was supposed to launch way back in October 2018 , but due to some licensing problems they were unable to , moreover they received their first new aircraft just two weeks back in December.

This airline is going to have 3 classes and as of latest details the first few flights looks totally sold out offering tickets at an amazingly cheap price.

They plan to launch the airline online in
as less than as 48 hours with about 37 destinations and further expanding into the end of the year.

Bamboo Airways A319
5e17c9b6e14e1fc2ac31e50bc5d21cb6ca4c69fc
(Personally I am not a fav of the A319 , but they have the Dreamliner on order)

Credits and more info

Whats your opinion , do you think this airline is going to be successful or is it gonna have the same fate as Primera air , comment down⤵️

5 Likes

That looks great, I don’t really know anything about the Vietnamese airline industry but they seem to have a fairly solid business model and will hopefully do quite well

2 Likes

It’s actually a private-owned carrier based on what I found on Wikipedia when I found out a list of airlines in Vietnam: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airlines_of_Vietnam

Most are now, the only ones that aren’t that I can think of is maybe PIA

1 Like

Interesting topic! :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Interesting topic. I hope they do well. They are being bold my ordering a 787 when they just started up!

2 Likes

It’s a new airline in Vietnam, I did not realize that. Hopefully, it can expand its fleet to operate more aircrafts like Boeing 777 and A380. That’s what I would do.

Yeah, i’m surprised they are not just starting on short haul.

1 Like

A380 won’t that be to much burden for them…:blush::blush:

2 Likes

Fun fact: It actually leased A319-200 and A320-200 from Pembroke and Freebird Airlines which is a real airline based in Turkey

1 Like

Right. We see so many airlines start up and fail because the lynexpand too fast and it don’t gave enough crew

3 Likes

Yeah. Its very risky cough Primera cough

3 Likes