Access Levels & Roles

I think it would be good if airlines can be set up with different roles and access levels for different users within IF PAX . For example:

CEO - Full admin control of airline
Routes/Fleet Management - Ability to create and manage routes and fleet
Recruitment - Ability to hire and fire pilots
Fleet Manager - Manages fleet for the airline
Stats Manager - Ability to view and process airline stats
Moderators - Specific people, forum mods, with the ability to moderate all of the airlines within IF PAX and remove any violations of ToS etc.

Permissions could also be attached to a specific user. Users could be granted certain permissions for the airline like ability to fire pilots etc.

This has been made a wiki so please feel free to add any other roles you have in mind.

Great idea. You have my vote.

1 Like

This would be a great idea for VAs.

I don’t get this role though? Everyone can see the stats.

3 Likes

Maybe he means the ability to view different stats in different ways? Not sure.

4 Likes

Sorry yes. I was thinking they would get the ability to access more advanced airline stats than the normal user.

4 Likes

Different access privileges would be good so you got my vote.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support so far on this request.

3 Likes

I support your idea, but for me personally at this point in time it seems like a bit much. Sounds like a good direction to be moving in though. Good luck!

2 Likes

This would be a great addition to the app and assigning different permissions to users. I think an idea to set custom role name would be good too.

So this request is not just for airline roles?

3 Likes

No. It’s for overall app roles also and thank you for the vote.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying

2 Likes

Sounds a good request , although I would probably say leave it until further down the line and see demand.