Access Levels & Roles

I think it would be good if airlines can be set up with different roles and access levels for different users within IF PAX . For example:

CEO - Full admin control of airline
COO - assist the CEO
Routes Manager - Ability to create and manage routes
Recruitment - Ability to hire and fire pilots
Fleet Manager - Manages and create fleets for the airline
Stats Manager - Ability to view and process airline stats
Moderators - Specific people, forum mods, with the ability to moderate all of the airlines within IF PAX and remove any violations of ToS etc.

Permissions could also be attached to a specific user. Users could be granted certain permissions for the airline like ability to fire pilots etc.

This has been made a wiki so please feel free to add any other roles you have in mind.

Great idea. You have my vote.

2 Likes

This would be a great idea for VAs.

I don’t get this role though? Everyone can see the stats.

3 Likes

Maybe he means the ability to view different stats in different ways? Not sure.

4 Likes

Sorry yes. I was thinking they would get the ability to access more advanced airline stats than the normal user.

4 Likes

Different access privileges would be good so you got my vote.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support so far on this request.

3 Likes

I support your idea, but for me personally at this point in time it seems like a bit much. Sounds like a good direction to be moving in though. Good luck!

2 Likes

This would be a great addition to the app and assigning different permissions to users. I think an idea to set custom role name would be good too.

So this request is not just for airline roles?

3 Likes

No. It’s for overall app roles also and thank you for the vote.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying

2 Likes

Sounds a good request , although I would probably say leave it until further down the line and see demand.

How about a COO who would assist the CEO of the airline?

Sounds good to me. Well I think that this feature will bring more accuracy to all information in IFPAX. Can be more precise and all information will be open to all. Voted for it. Great idea.

Best Regards
Pratik

You have my vote and it would give the ability to manage your airline roles.