Add new realtime features SW

Hello

A most realistic feature that I think must be added in IP is the. RAAS, TCAS(Traffic collision avoidance system) . These are real-time features that must be definitely added so as to give realistic flying experience to users

Also I think that the control of announcement of seat belts sign switched off at a considerable height must be given to the users before clicking start flight in IP.
Please vote this feature and share what you think with me

Best Regards
Pratik

I am not sure but it sounds realistic so I will vote

An idea to add realism, is one I usually always support. But I am unsure of how this would be possible to code or create. It seems very advanced and I don’t know if Infiniteflight has the ability to support this either.

1 Like

I understand that it’s quite tough to code and create but if you compare it with creating emergency situation than its not that much tough I hope

If you need help for coding in order to create the feature then I am here to help you for that. I will be glad to help you so as to add a realistic feature. Please tell what you think with this?

Best Regards
Pratik

1 Like

Oh hey, look who I found

如果可以增加 關閉 自動駕駛 後的通知警報聲一定會更完整。 投票

1 Like

還有 v1 v2 加個起飛的聲音 超棒 謝謝投票

1 Like

Who did you find? :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I am also excited to know whom did Kyle Depra found?

Hello and Welcome to the Forum @11114,

When replying try to use english or Spanish, so that the majority of users can assist you and/or understand what you are adding to the conversation. Hope you have a great stay on the forum!

3 Likes

I sent him a pm and ask him if he could speak English(and it’s in Chinese). If you like, I can translate what he says.

I have translated it, theres nothing wrong with the text.

2 Likes

And v1 v2 plus a takeoff sound, great, thank you for voting.

If you can increase the notification alarm after turning off autopilot, it will be more complete. vote

Thank you for your notice.

2 Likes

Hi 11114 that’s nice idea but the thing you told to increse the caution sound during disengaging autopilot is a in game feature. Infinite Passenger can only enhance it so as to give more realism.

But please if you are suggesting any feature that is from your mind then please create a thread in IP whose category will be (Features) . Then it will be easy for everyone to vote your idea. I hope you understand.

Best Regards
Pratik

3 Likes

Ok, I understand, I will go to create a vote.