Airline Time Option Hours

Currently in Infinite Passengers we have to enter the estimated flight time in minutes. This means we have to work out the minutes and convert the timing ourself. I suggest a feature that changes to hours/minutes meaning there is no need for us to convert to minutes. We can simply enter estimated flight time with hours included.

It can be a pain doing the conversions all of the time and this is easier, supported.

3 Likes

Well if you work it out like this. 60 mins is 1 hour so just x by hours of flights and add on the minutes at the end of it.

1 Like

Thanks for your input guys; just think it’s helpful for those who might struggle.

3 Likes

Hello this would be a really useful feature as I have to google conversions all of the time

1 Like

I’m neutral on this one because I don’t really mind entering everything in minutes, would be nice to have hours though to make it slightly quicker. The app could then convert those to the logic of minutes via a calculation.

2 Likes

I cant quite vote yet but It definitely has my support

1 Like

I 100% support this change. In general, I don’t have a lot of time to process the time conversions and I just want to set up, enter time and fly!

3 Likes

Thanks all for voting, just think would be a time saver.

But not everyone has the time to sit and do conversions.

1 Like

And this is why it would be a time saver.

1 Like