App Crashing and Not Connecting

So, i am on a Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) and i have just loaded up IP for a flight set everything up on free mode (including 100% 1 engine emergencies), loaded IF for a short flight and gone through the whole flight with no input from IP and then afterwards when i go to open IP, it just crashed and says relaunch app.

Thanks in advance

Callum5124

Hi Callum,

I was having similar issues to you today on the beta version. I was able to solve it by restarting my device and a fresh install. Can you try doing both of them for me? I look forward to assisting you!

3 Likes

I’ll get right to it.

And guys wait for me while i restart. Don’t wanna miss anything on this great community :joy:

1 Like

Is the beta version public? Or is that one just for you staff?

It’s not public yet, however following these steps should still work.

1 Like

Restart of Device didn’t work. Redownloading right now.

Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

Unfortunately still nothing however it does seem to of updated because its now asking me for a subscription for the first time. But i’ll get to that seperately.

Ok. Can you try loading up a flight instead of waiting on the Infinite Flight menu screen?

1 Like

Tried that earlier before contacting you here.

1 Like

Have you tried to load up Infinite Flight first instead? This might help.

Yeah, i already did that. Sorry.

1 Like

Thanks. Usually this tends to resolve by a simple restart/reinstall. I’ve alerted the developer who’ll be able to help you out further.

1 Like

Thanks. And now my phone is running out of battery. Oh well.

1 Like

Your gonna hate me for this. I have a feeling i might of accidently disengaged the setting on IF that allows IP to connect. Let me check that before we go any further.

1 Like

Hi Callum,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Turned my phone off last night fully and just checked. Seems to magically of come back to life. I haven’t changed anything.

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

If you experience this again then feel free to make another topic.