Basic user question

How long will it take my to become a basic user on here, I see a lot of basic users?

1 Like

Actually for some reason I have just reached it as this was posted.

3 Likes

The general rule for any trust level is just to be an active member and to parcitipate in a positive way. The trust levels are discourse default. (obviously don’t farm them) well done on Basic! Or maybe it was staff trying to be funny :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you @Ondrejj so we just be active for promotion in rank?

1 Like

How do I get those words under my name like you? (The Grinch | Discourse Bug Reporter | Regular)

Yes, trust level promotions are given manually or by system when you reach the requirements.

To answer the question. It is called a title: I think that you can have one. Just ask a staff in a PM.

1 Like

Thanks and how do I message the staff?

1 Like

I’m just going to provide the link and you can choose.

Moderators - press here for list of staff

Just press on any staff members profile and then press message

This goes for any member. I can guarantee @aegirN is happy someone showed a picture of his account :joy:

3 Likes

Nope, all automatic ;).

1 Like

Thanks I will message them soon. I just got new user of the month also so I’m very happy now. I have a question though, for some reason hovering your title takes me here with access denied.

https://community.infinitepassengers.com/g/beta

1 Like

Haha, I just got it too.

Basically if you have a title and you are in a group it is a link. You can’t access as you are not in #beta

1 Like

I see and you’re lucky to be a beta tester.

How do I join beta?

I’m not sure if they take direct requests but I guess we can find out.

1 Like

Ok I see.

But how did you join the beta and do you get updates early?

I was invited to join.

1 Like

How do I get invite and can you share info about updates?

No we can’t share info about updates unless allowed by luqmanh

3 Likes

We don’t accept requests to join the Beta team. We choose beta testers based on a number of different factors. Our beta team can be trusted with keeping everything private and not sharing with the general public. We only add based on recommendations or direct selection.

4 Likes

Thank you all, my goal is to become a tester so I will work hard for it.