Best airline 2020 ?!

What do you think the best airline in 2020 will be ?
Personally I think it will be Qatar Airways as their seats are big and comfortable and their fares have very good value for money when comparing to airlines such as Singapore Airlines and Emirates

1 Like

Btw let’s try to get some chat going, feel free to mention anything and promote positive discussion!

I’ll go ahead and say Qantas, simply because they tick every box.

3 Likes

Hello, you again.
I live in Australia and personally I think Qantas is bad
Their service isn’t good, seats are nothing special and their prices are very expensive on most routes

I’ve actually never flown on them because my parents love finding the cheapest deals. When I get the chance to fly on them I’ll see if it’s that bad.

1 Like

To be honest, KLM’s passenger service is horrible (even though it’s one of my fav airlines). 300mg over the weight limit for your luggage and they are very rude and literally force you to unpack and remove the “excessive” weight.

I’m going to have to go with Cathay Pacific on this one. Friendly staff that always let me visit the cockpit and snap some photos, great food and relatively cheap fares.

Well that’s not the staff fault if they don’t let u take pics, they just don’t want to get fired !

Btw think about VALUE FOR MONEY aswell !

I’m not saying it is. And I’m also saying how I’ve always been allowed to take pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MMAviationYT That’s what I said…

2 Likes

Im sure that’s not the case for every passenger?

Technically you shouldn’t be over the stated weight anyway.

1 Like

Sigh… They’re just really rude and make a big fuss out of it.

1 Like

KLM Cityhopper pilots are the best! every flight I have a cockpit visit, good food and amazing crew.
Heres a pic of my cockpit visit yesterday. Had a lovely chat with the co-pilot

4 Likes

You are definitely not wrong… The actual staff on the aircraft are usually really nice.

1 Like

No… It’s mostly the pilot. They invite me to the cockpit. All of them are soo nice.

1 Like

Happened to me once too with KLM!

Almost every trip with klm cityhopper I am able to have a look or visit. Might be because I always have a gopro on the window and walk around with a spotting camera :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

From personal experience (Easyjet, RyanAir, Jet2) then i’ll say Jet2 anyday prefferably the 757 though for the extra bit of space but the food is amazing onboard. Thats the highlight for me.

Ones i haven’t flown probably Qatar? Etihad Residence looks awesome though.

1 Like

Interesting because I’ve always had top service from them.

1 Like

Same, that’s how I film my YouTube videos…

Same, except I returned my GoPro bc they are bad lol

1 Like