Boeing Donates $1 Million in Response To Australian Bushfires

Boeing have generously donated $1 Million (Australian Dollars) to the Australian Red Cross in spite of the bushfires in Australia. The fires have burned over 8.4 million hectares of land and homes burnt to the ground, several people killed and mass loss of wildlife.

I think this is a great action from Boeing and it’s great to see the company helping countries in the time of need.

What is your thought?

7 Likes

Its great to see a big company not just focused on profits and actually helping the community. These fires have been burning way to long and way to many deaths animal and human but hopefully this will help.

Wondering if we’ll see the 747 Supertanker in operation it would really help i think!

It’s just a publicity stunt

3 Likes

That’s what I think too.

1 Like

No it’s not a publicity stunt!

3 Likes

Excellent gesture from Boeing and nice to see them helping out.

1 Like

I’m curious as to why you think that and why would they do it for publicity?

3 Likes

Because they are in the … about the max, and everyone thinks they are bad so now they want to become the “good person” by donating a small amount of their profit

Even if it is which personally i don’t think it is but we’re all entitled to our opinion, then it still helping quite a bit!

There are opinions, then there are facts which dictate opinions, and make some opinions facts

1 Like

Wise words MM. I don’t usually agree with you but I really do this time…

1 Like

A 777-300ER costs around $370 Million. Approximately 1,500 of them have been built.
That’s around $370,000,000,000 from just 777-300ER’s
Boeing donated.,.,.,.,.$1,000,000

1 Like

And what is your point?

1 Like

Neither of you @DutchPilot1 @MMAviationYT have solid facts basing it on a publicity stunt!

This is just their opinions on the donation by Boeing. They don’t need facts to back it up as everyone is entitled to their own opinion on everything :).

6 Likes

Exactly !
And Boeing are now in the bad after the MAX so they want to be the “good person” who saves the day

1 Like

Its something. Its better than nothing. Also not all of that 370 million is profit.

1 Like

I know that, and we are talking about the 777-300ER only.