Chinese Military Aviation

Continuing myself and @Maverick’s conversation and allowing you guys to butt in if you wish. No offense is meant by myself in any circumstance.

1 Like

So basically the second pair of wings if you are talking about at the front of the aircraft they are designed to make it more msnouverable however in this case its just all the wrong shape and an unaerodynamic poorly manouverable lump of metal flown by pilots who have little training opportunities.

1 Like

Oh and the tail is way too wide.

1 Like

Can’t the Chinese just do something better like us, for example, more powerful nuclear aircraft?

Nuclear aircraft what do you mean?

1 Like

Like the F-15, F-18, F-22 etc.

1 Like

Whats “nuclear” about them? I know some can carry nuclear payloads. Is that what you mean.

I am meant to say advanced

Oh?

When it comes to advancement for a country thats only just appearing on the world stage militarily, and is domestically producing aircraft with limited militarily advanced allies they are doing ok.

1 Like

Sorry, that’s my bad.

No your fine, don’t worry.

1 Like

I usually study warship as that is my interest if you look at my bio although It didn’t say I did but it’s true.

1 Like

I don’t know if you know this or not but Chinese actually use Russian SU-30MKK for both People’s Liberation Army Navy and People’s Liberation Army Air Force but the PLAAF use more: SU-27 and SU-35S

1 Like

Do you actually know that? @Callum5124

No i didn’t know that.

1 Like

Well, now you know.:wink: TBH, I didn’t realize that as well.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Also. People’s Liberation Army Air Force(China) has a flight demonstration team call August 1st using J-10. You can find a list of demonstration teams via here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_air_display_teams

1 Like

Is it true that J-31 isn’t stealth as well as the J-20 because both aircraft looks like F-22 as J-20 and J-31 both have the gray thingy, the one that is visible in the wings and the aircraft body (I don’t know what it’s called TBH) like the F-22?

This is suited more to a DM.

It’s about Chinese military aviation, it’s fine