Community sound packs

OK so on our road map we already have the ability to create your own sound pack for your airline.

But what do you think about a community area in the app where you can use sound packs created by others and vote for the best one etc

And also if you have your own airline with other pilots flying it, your airline would use your sound pack…whatever you select (or create)

That is actually a nice idea. Unfortunately, I don’t own an airline. People can make their official music for their airline.

1 Like

A community sharing idea would be good!! I’d love to share sound packs with others and vote on the best ones :).

This would be good also!! It would mean pilots aren’t using any pack and only VA specific.

1 Like

I love the idea of the community section! Would we be able to add on to the current soundpacks?

1 Like

We would have to wait and see what @luqmanh says.

Personally I believe there would be no way to edit current sound packs, as they are embedded recordings.

Creating your own would certainly be fun though!

1 Like

Going to bump this thread. I’m wondering before I vote if we’d record ourselves doing the safety briefing or what?

This would be great and something I would use a lot. How could we vote? Would you add vote feature or is it linked to forum here.

This is a great idea for allowing the community to be more engaged and make their own sound packs. Got my support.

1 Like