Congrats Aviator_Ryan

Congrats @aviator_ryan on being the newest staff!!

12 Likes

Appreciate it! Message me anytime if you need anything. That goes for anyone

2 Likes

Who is the new senior regular?

Aviator_Ryan for now.

4 Likes

Who knows we might change it again… just be active and we shall see

4 Likes

Congratulations @aviator_ryan!

3 Likes

Congratulations. I feel like this should have been posted a while ago :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I do appreciate all the praises and such, but, it’s just a title I have. I’m still going to be me on the forum posting as much as I can to make things fun and interesting

7 Likes

Congratulations Ryan on becoming staff.

2 Likes

Nice job man on the promotion!

3 Likes

You can clearly see by your contributions that you deserve it.

2 Likes

Congrats on becoming staff!

3 Likes

Huge congratulations, you do this community proud, outstanding contribution, greetings.

3 Likes

Congrats to Ryan aka the first staff who is also a pilot on IPC, cheers

4 Likes

Congratulations mate, I also wanted to become a Moderator but got rejected as they apparently had enough staff?

1 Like

Thanks! This was kinda spur of a moment thing cuz they had some issues with the forum

4 Likes

We also go by this - don’t call us, we’ll call you when in need of mods :). We did have enough staff as you asked after Ryan was promoted.

As of now, we currently don't take any direct requests for this position. The community admins will decide on new moderators and only promote if more are needed. The best way to become a moderator is to be an active and loyal forum member. Promote some positive discussion, welcome new users and assist users who may need help. We base our selection on multiple factors to ensure only the most loyal forum members are promoted to moderator.

11 Likes

It’s crazy that we have a pilot moderating for us, is there any special requirements for a mod?, greetings.

1 Like

There are hidden requirements that the staff have and will promote accordingly. I do believe at this time however we aren’t looking for staff

5 Likes

I see now that there are other requirements, thanks, greetings.

4 Likes