Hello there, I cannot seem to connect the IF PAX app to Infinite Flight. I get no notifications or anything. My device is iPhone 6 plus.
Please try the following steps to resolve your connection issues:
- Ensure Wifi/Data is turned on
- Open Infinite Flight and enable Flight Connect from the settings
- Start Infinite Passengers and setup your flight
- When its on Monitoring Mode screen switch to Infinite Flight and start your flight, you should see notification for Connected
- If notification doesn’t appear within a few seconds then please check notifications are enabled for Infinite Passengers in your device settings and ensure Wifi/Data is working properly
- Still not working? Try to kill Infinite Flight app (on android use task manager, on iOS tap home button device twice and swipe apps up). Then reopen.
If its still not connecting, try to end both apps by using double tap on home button and slide up (on iOS devices) or using task manager on android. After this try steps above again.
Also try opening Infinite Flight first before opening Infinite Passengers. Also double check connection. Try over Wi-Fi/Data.
I’ll give that a try now.
Thank you for this information. I was able to fix it by killing the app and enabling notifications.
Glad it worked for you! If you need anymore support with anything, please do not hesitate to make more topics. Happy flying!