Development Update - June 2019

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you a little update as there have been many requests asking when the next update is etc.

Yes we understand everyone wants a new update, however there are some factors that are out of our control at the moment.

Luqman is pretty tied up with work at the moment and is unable to spend as much time on the app at the moment as he would like to. We understand you want new features, however please bear with us.

We still do not have any ETA for the next update as it has still not entered beta testing and not ready yet to push to our testing team.

We hope to bring you the next update in the coming weeks/month, however please understand this is subject to change.

We will be sure to keep you updated on the progress!

Thank you all for the support and patience! We can’t wait to bring you yet another update.

Happy flying!

14 Likes

I’m waiting for the new update.

3 Likes

hopefully in beta by end of june.
will include new logo… and income for pilots so that you can earn even if its not your airline.

10 Likes

Thanks for the update.

New logo looks very nice, great job team!

5 Likes

The new logo is really awesome. I can’t wait to see the new app’s icon in the next update.

3 Likes

Still waiting for the update

3 Likes

Patience my friend, the update will be out next week.

Please avoid spreading misinformation around release dates. There is no set release date for the new update. I will tell you that it has still not entered beta so no ETA at the moment.

5 Likes

I feel your pain but they say patience is the key.

2 Likes

Yes just so hyped for it that’s all.

1 Like

I’m sure you can wait a little longer ;).

3 Likes

Hopefully I can wait, the suspense is killing me lol.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to to see the next update too. Hopefully there will be some more updated safety videos added to some airlines.

3 Likes

Hoping for more of these also in the next update.

Go outside and breath in the fresh air.

Yeah, me too. I can’t wait to see it.

New version coming out soon for iOS - Its in beta now.
Android will be towards end of July.