Just going to let you know that if you are a Internet Explorer 11 user then Discourse (software this community runs on) will not be supported anymore. If you carry on using it after the timeline show below then this site will be in read only Basic HTML view.
What is the timeline?
- Jan 2020: This announcement goes live.
- Jan 2020: New warning banner added to Discourse users accessing sites via IE alerting them to the upcoming drop of support.
- Jan 2020: Support for accessing the Discourse admin panel via IE11 will be dropped. Admins will receive an error message.
- Mar 2020: All Discourse release notes will include a reminder about the upcoming drop in IE11 support, and link to this announcement,
- Jun 1, 2020: Support for IE11 dropped. Users accessing Discourse sites from IE will see a readonly, basic HTML view, along with an “upgrade browser” banner.
How to prepare
For more info and to ask questions head over here