I’m getting error code 495 when trying to download app from play store again. Advice please?
Can you try the following steps to remove this error?
• Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store
• Clear the cache and data of Google Play
• Try to reinstall Infinite Passengers and see if the problem persists
Ok will try now and let you know outcome
This didn’t work for me
Ok, don’t worry. Can you please try the following steps now and report back?
- Go to System settings > Account > Google and remove your Gmail account
- Go to Settings > Apps > All and look for Google Play Store.
- Clear cache and data once again
- Tap on Force Stop as well.
- Repeat the previous two steps (clear data and cache) for Google Play services
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and add your Gmail account again
- Restart your device
- Add your account again if prompted
- Go back to the Play Store and try installing Infinite Passengers again, in order to see if the 495 appears again or if it’s fixed
Ok give me a few minutes
Ok so that worked thank you
Great to hear that your issue has been solved.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues.