EuroEast Airlines| Connecting the East of Europe to the world

EuroEast Airlines is a Slovak Virtual Airline based in Bratislava Airport and is the national Airline of Slovakia. EuroEast is connecting Bratislava and Koisce to the world.
Well, we are not just a European Airline, since the demand of flights in Slovakia isn’t high we are leasing our Aircraft to other Airlines like WizzAir, Lufthansa, TAP and other Airlines in the area. Our pilots can fly our Original routes with a generic livery or fly our leased Airplanes with the Airline’s livery.

Click here for the destinations

CRJ 200 (in the future)
CRJ 700 (in the future)
CRJ 900 (in the future)
Airbus A319 (in the future)
Airbus A320
Airbus A321 (in the future)
Airbus A330-300 (in the future)

Aeroflot

Leasing 10 A320s

Air France

Leasing 6 A320s

EasyJet

Leasing 20 A320s

Lufthansa

Leasing 14 A320s

SAS

Leasing 25 A320s

TAP

Leasing 4 A320s

Vueling

Leasing 2 A320s

WizzAir

Leasing 17 A320s

WOW Air

Our Airline bought 17 A320s from WOW Air after the bankruptcy, these Aircraft will not be painted, for the memory of WOW Air and are flown by our Airline.

• We have a dicord channel, when a pilot takes a leased aircraft for a flight he has to announce about it in the channel, if all of the Aircraft of this airline are now being flown other pilots can’t fly them.

If you are interested to join us please search “EuroEast Airlines” in the Airline mode and request to join, once you did that please contact me and I will invite you to the discord channel
:airplane:

2 Likes
Official Infinite Passengers Airline Database

Awesome logo. Best of luck with your va :slightly_smiling_face:, also I like to join your discord