Favorite Safety Announcement within Infinite Passengers

Hello IF Passenger community:

What is everyone’s favorite safety announcement video that plays as you taxi to the runway? I have two and they are the American Airlines one and the old Virgin America one. The American one is one of my favorites just because I have seen it alot and American is my favorite airline. The Virgin America one is also my favorite one because it makes you pay attention to it with the catchy beat and the different styles of music in it.

Those are mine, so let’s hear yours below!

-Aviator_Ryan

21 Likes

I like Philippine’s airlines, Oman Air and flydubai some of my favs.

4 Likes

Nice. Why do you like them?

Happy Landings,

-Aviator_Ryan

1 Like

Basically I like plain music which relaxes me a lot , and the tunes of the music song along with their announcements.

-pattymao

3 Likes

I personally have two I like.

Qantas is good, because it is my countries airline, and also the fact that is showcases Australian landmarks and other destinations in the safety video.

Second one is, British Airways, I just love the accent, and also maybe because I’m from Scotland! Haha!

1 Like

Nice! Next time I fly international with these two airlines on IF I shall check it out. I am always down to learn somethings about different countries.

Happy Landings,

-Aviator_Ryan

1 Like

My favourite is definitely the Virgin America. Love that catchy beat and it’s different from a few other safety announcements. It actually catches my attention more than the “plain announcements”. Shame to see them merge though…

4 Likes

I feel like a catchy safety video will get more people to pay attention, because we all know a lot of people don’t pay attention to the safety video!

1 Like

Can def agree with that. Heck I play it even when I am flying in cruise its that good

1 Like

I always pay attention. Guess that’s the pilot in me

4 Likes

Same, I love the safety video’s to be honest. Especially when you are flying on an airline you haven’t been before.

Agreed. I didn’t get a chance to fly VA so that is why I play that one alot.

1 Like

Hmm, I do not have a favorite one. Clearly, I don’t really use voice. I just use for landing score.

3 Likes

Oman Air, ohhhhhh the boarding music on Oman Air really gets me dreaming. Iv been on Oman Air in real life and have experiences. It’s amazing.

4 Likes

That’s one I certainly need to try out sometime, on my next Oman Air flight!

1 Like

Why not try it out right now, on Infinite Passengers. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would, but I’m in a flight right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Air Canada :canada: it’s my home airline and I just love the way the music sounds.

5 Likes

Nice. I have a few AC routes planned in the future on IF so it’s glad to hear they have cool music

Nothing compared to virgin America’s XD

3 Likes