First time in First?

Hello IFPC. Recently I decided to go on a little non rev adventure. The original plan was to go to Dallas but since all the flights were full both ways, I decided to go to Chicago. Both flight were super empty and nothing happened on the way to Chicgao as I sent in the back. But, on the way back, I got to sit in First Class which was a nice treat especially since it was my first time after nearly twenty years of flying. Unfortunately the flight back to Little Rock wa delayed an hour due to the incoming flight crews immigrations mistakes (Canadian immigrations made a mistake which prohibited the captain and the two FAs from coming straight to the plane, the FO that was flying us was already on board as well as what I believe was two reserve FAs so we could board). I didn’t mind the delay as I had a pre departure drink and enjoyed my first class seat. After that short delay, we taxied to 10L and took off. The flight was nice and smooth and landed back in Little Rock at midnight. Down below are some pictures of the flight. You can find more pictures of this flight on my Instagram, @nonrev_ryaan.

7 Likes

I think I had took an Embraer jet before off of JFK, heading to Las Vegas and it’s a JetBlue. I think I also took an Embraer off of Bradley as well. I can’t quite remember tbh. The first time I went to America back in mid-2012 from ZGGG-KLAX-KJFK is an American airline but I don’t know what aircraft.

1 Like

Cool. This Embraer was the E175

1 Like

First class is always a treat, however I still love the Q-Suite on Qatar (even their normal Bizz class is amazing) . But I can’t really compare it with the E175 as my flights where with the 787 etc. The closest i’ve gotten to American Regional First is KLM bizz class on City Hopper. Although the seats aren’t as nice as yours, the food could be comparable.

2 Likes

We didn’t get any food on this flight. Just some upgraded basic snacks since it was a short flight

How long was the flight?

A very short hour and fifteen minutes

In Europe we get food on flights that length, it all depends on the cruise time.

2 Likes

Right. We weren’t at cruise very long. Probably 15-20 minutes

I remember either back in 2013 or 2014, when we come back to China during a summer vacation, we took a dragon air from Chi Lap Kok to Guangzhou which lasted also for a short time. I should have taken a photo of the flight but I didn’t and I don’t know why(I sometimes just can’t remember stuff)

Thats understandable, just flew the shortest A380 flight in the world and cruise was as long and only snacks served.

2 Likes