12h:15m

Aircraft

A350

Score

Income

$49,000,000

Pictures

Unavailable since I was disconnected from server

So one of the routes of my airline was a flight from our hub(OTHH) in Qatar, to (YSSY)Sydney so I took off early in the morning as I embarked for my 13 hour flight, so as I left Yemen I went to sleep only to wake and find that I had been logged out from the expert server, so my flight had been paused for about 4 hours near India, so instead of landing at 18:00UTC I was delayed to land at 22:40UTC, but luckily I was still on time but slightly late and I was caught in a really annoying head wind. I tried to drop to lower altitude but was of no use, so I climbed back to FL300 so I monitored the rest of the 8 hour flight, Then I released that I since I wasn’t connected to the server I could overspeed I then increased speed to .92 . And another good news was that I got a tail wind so I was basically zooming through the skies. I was arriving at my destination so I prepared my plane to land. Landing lights on,Seatbelt sign on,VNAV set I was ready so I lined up for approach at runway 16R and buttered the landing.
THANKS FOR READING

5 Likes

I wish i had enuogh time to do that

@Negus_Marshall :rofl::rofl::rofl:It takes dedication really just find something else to do and you should be good and welcome to the community need any help let me know.

1 Like

Ummm not really relevant but ok

What do you mean :face_with_raised_eyebrow: what did I say that’s not relevant

This is the whole point of the #flights category @MMAviationYT. Let’s appreciate the hard work @Cpt.Ace has put into this instead of spreading unneeded negativity which usually results in the topic veering off the original idea.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you @Ondrejj I appreciate it

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We can take this to a message if you want?

Now problem it’s alright

Sure, let’s do so…

k k thanks so much for the warm welcome

3 Likes