Flightradar 24 stats

Hello community! How many of you use FlightRadar24? Well if you do did you know about this cool feature called MyFlightRadar24 in which you can “log” all of your flight you have taken and it will give you cool stats. Here are my stats since I started using it:https://my.flightradar24.com/Flyboy_Ryan15. This does not included all if my flights, just the flights I have non-rev’ed on this year.

Fill free to share your stats

12 Likes

Your profile is private… Can you make it public first so others can see it?

You can do so here https://my.flightradar24.com/settings

3 Likes

Here’s my flights, only started logging this year and in August so it’s not as impressive :laughing::sweat_smile: Profile

1 Like

I didn’t know Flight radar offered this feature. I’ve been living underneath a rock.

1 Like

Ah right. Thought it was public. Let me chnage that

3 Likes

It should be fixed @DGGR

1 Like

Nice map! lots of domestic flights. All on AA too, nice

3 Likes

Yup. That’s not all of my flights I’ve taken… just my trips I’ve taken with AA since I work with them

3 Likes

.Are these flights that don’t make money? Sorry a little confused about it.

1 Like

Basically as an airline employee I can travel on my companies airplanes for free hence the term non rev. I’m a non revenue (the company isn’t making money off of me) passenger

3 Likes

Ah nice. That’s really awesome that they give you free travel but are there any limits?

3 Likes

Nope. Anywhere in the US is free and anything international we pay the tax which is like 200 bucks so it’s still cheap. On top of that, we can fly on other airlines for 95% off the normal ticket

4 Likes

Lucky! lol. I pay full price…

3 Likes

That’s really awesome dude. Full price buddies lol @dggr.

4 Likes

Flying year in review (June-December of 2019)

This year was quite the year for me flying wise commercially. I dd a total of 33 flights, travelled 21,979 miles or 35,372 km which is almost 1 time around the Earth. I also was in the air for a total of 67 hours and 22 minutes or 2.8 days. The planes I were on put 4.7t of CO2 in the air.

Broken down even further, I sat in economy and economy plus for a total of 14 times each and first class a total of 4 times. I had a window seat 17 times and an aisle 13 times. All flights were for liesure and stayed in North America. I have also flown on anything from a tiny ERJ-145 to the mighty Boeing 787 and the Boeing 777. It was a good 6 months of flying.

You can view my logbook above.

1 Like

Are you trying to summon the illuminati? :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Nope. It’s how I Had to get home unfortunately. Pittsburgh-Charlotte-Chicgao-home

4 Likes

This is really cool. I myself am frequent flyer but can’t fill in my previous flights on myflightradar24.com as I don’t remember the exact date I departed, etc.

3 Likes

How do u afford so much equipment and fly so much ???

1 Like

He flies Non-rev. Meaning he doesn’t pay for that flight.

2 Likes