FlyClick | Recruiting | Routes | Fleet

Infinite Pax (YouGoAir) request to join the family!

Welcome to the Official Recruitment page for the UKs number 1 Virtual Airline YouGoAir! We have just celebrated our 2nd birthday a couple of days ago! And to celebrate we have just launched a brand new HUB from Guernsey airport!, To connect the Channel Islands to the United Kingdom and surrounding areas. We also fly all around Europe anywhere from London, Brussels, Innsbruck, Edinburgh to Rome! We go all over the place! And to do that we need YOU!

We are looking for experienced pilots with only 50 hours of flying! All of our flights fly out of London Luton and after taking our passengers to there holiday destination they head back to there home land of Luton! Change coming soon to hubs!

Routes (TO BE UPDATED)

EBBR-EGGW X2
EGGW-EBBR x2
EGGW-EGJB x5
EGGW-EGJJ x4
EGGW-LBSF x2
EGGW-LEBE x2
EGGW-LEBL x2
EGGW-LEPA x2
EGGW-LFPG x3
EGJB-EGGW x4
EGJJ-EGGW x4
LBSF-EGGW x2
LEBL-EGGW x2
LEPA-EGGW x2
LGPG-EGGW x3

We currently operate the Dash 8 / 737-800 Cessna 172 (Training Plane) Cessna 208 (Training plane)

All Rights To This Thread Are Owned By YouGoGroup

11 Likes

Great airline, and best of luck!
However, be sure to get your old thread closed before creating a new one in the future. I’ve flagged your previous one for closure.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am trying to figure out how to merge this new thread to the old thread any ideas how I can merge it?

Only Moderator can do that.

No need to merge - you only need one thread. I’ve flagged the old one to be closed, and this one will replace it.

3 Likes

Thank you! So I’m future how do I continue on on this thread?

2 Likes

Post all VA updates here. Should you need to create a new thread again, utilize the flag feature or message the moderators group to reaqusst closure. Please keep in mind that you only rarely need a new thread - particularly they are only created in the event of major updates or when you are unable to edit your current one.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

4 Likes

So say now! I wanted to make a topic for my airline saying “new routes” blah blah! Do I sit type like I am now? Or what?

2 Likes

You sit and type like you are now. You can both announce your new routes here, and add them to the main post above via the edit tool - represented by a pencil in the bottom right corner of your post.

3 Likes

Oh thank you! Sorry I sound so stupid! Bu the way! I’ve requestes to join your airline as I usually fly just Europe as my va is Europe based but I’d like to explore America now and your va will give me the opportunity!

3 Likes

No worries, everyone has to learn somehow, and I’m happy to help. If you have any questions about using this community my inbox is open, and you can also speak with a moderator.

Thanks for applying - I’ll check on your application.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your help

3 Likes

MASSIVE MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT!

We have just purchased a 747-200 and set our first route across the pond to Philadelphia!

Stansted to Philadelphia!!! All we need now is a pilot who is after long haul flights!!! We’ve got one for you!!!

BE THE FIRST!

7 Likes

This is excellent news for your airline. Is it generic livery?

3 Likes

That’s right!! Generic livery!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer. How much activity is required?

Honestly! There isn’t a required amount! For example! You do a 12 hour flight! You might not want to fly again for awhile!! So the hours are up to you!!! There isn’t any strict rules!!!

5 Likes

Ok!!! Sounds like quite an innovative va idea!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

4 Likes

Today has been an amazing day for YouGoAir!

We have now reached further than we ever have before!!! We have launched our budget airline into the USA! Today’s first flight began in California!!!

Our services!

Our service will really be exactly the same as our services in the United Kingdom! Cheap! Joyful and quick! Just… in the USA!!

So welcome! YouGoAir America!

3 Likes