FlyDelta Virtual Airlines recruitment thread

svg
Welcome aboard FlyDelta virtual airlines recruitment thread brand new to Infinite PAX. :slight_smile:

About Us

We are a Virtual Airlines inspired by Delta Airlines who aims to become one of the best airlines in the sky’s of United States as well as realism. We operate our flights from the following airport:

• LaGuardia airport
  • John F Kennedy airport
  • Los Angeles international airport
Our fleet

Currently, our fleet consist of the following

• Boeing 717-200
  • Embraer ERJ-175
  • Bombardier CRJ-200.
route

KJFK-KBOS
KLAX-KSAN
KBDL-KMSP

If you are interested in joining the va, please send us a DM.
Note: My IF PAX username is acesoftheace. Also, the logo credits to Delta airlines inc.

5 Likes

Cool Airline, welcome to the community!

I would recommend giving Delta Air Lines Credit for their logo since it belongs to them.

1 Like

How would I give the airline credit?

1 Like

You could make a note in your thread that the logo is property of Delta Airlines, Inc, and acknowledge that you do not own it. I also recommend listing where you found it, but that’s not as important.

1 Like

I just edit my topic @rileymoyer

1 Like

Thanks. It’s definitely the right thing to do. Best of luck with your airline!

1 Like

Instagram for the VA is created: ifpax_flydeltava. if anyone would like to operate the VA’s Instagram, PM me and I will let you use it for sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I present to you our first route: KJFK-KBOS operate for Boeing 717-200 and ERJ-175. Cheers :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

screenshshots from the flight KLAX-KSANimage image

Can I join FlyDelta?

1 Like

Yap, just request our va at FlyDelta and you are in my VA. My IFPAX username is acesoftheace

1 Like