Force Close ios 13.2

Ever since I have updated to the latest app version it force closes every time I try to open it.

1 Like

Hello @FlyerCharm,

Try these steps below.

• Restart your device.
  • Try clearing the data (Note: You may have to sign in again.)
  • If these step above don’t work. Try uninstall and reinstall.

If these steps dont work. We will try to find best solution for you as possible.

1 Like

Tried all of these, problem still persists.

Ever since the last updates a few days ago my app has completely stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times still no luck.

at what point does it close? after log in?

also PM me your username.

It closes immediately, I can see the for about half a second then it closes.

1 Like

Since the update this app has became pretty much useless! I have a paid subscription but that will change soon if this doesn’t get fixed. It worked great until the update and it’ll actually work throughout the flight but crash at the very end. When you’re parked at the gate and do a shut down it prompts you to switch to IP for your flight report/stats. Soon as you switch it keeps crashing “infinite passengers has stopped” and the only way to get it to even open again is to force close, uninstall and reinstall and no progress. Even online it’ll show my flight progress but it disappears as if I’ve done nothing. I do long hauls and short hauls and the problem is the same. The update totally ruined it for me and now I’m about to cancel, this needs to get straight soon or we’ll all be needing refunds.