Global1 Airlines

Hello! We are new to IF Passengers! We will give passengers flights around the globe :earth_americas:!!We need pilots and a job to fill! We do flights around the world and need pilots to do these flights!
I need:
1# Advertiser
2# Pilots!!!

We have CRJ-200’s for small regional flights, but, hopefully we can expand to some bigger aircraft! We will operate out of LAX and JFK and hopefully other airports out of the country! For flights through the US we will operate with American and through West Europe will be British Airways! Pilots can do However many flights as long as it’s at least 2 flights a week.

Note: I don’t have a subscription to Pro, so you guys will do routes that I can’t do. Please do join!

Global1 Airlines
Hello! We are new to IF Passengers! We need pilots and a job to fill! We do flights around the world and need pilots to do these flights!
I need:
1# Advertiser
2# Pilots!!!

We have CRJ-200’s for small regional flights, but, hopefully we can expand to some bigger aircraft! We will operate out of LAX and JFK and hopefully other airports out of the country! For flights through the US we will operate with American and through West Europe will be British Airways! Pilots can do However many flights as long as it’s at least 2 flights a week.

Note: I don’t have a subscription to Pro, so you guys will do routes that I can’t do. Please do join!

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the Forum @Georgeaviationart,

Please have a look in this thread and add some more detail to your thread to make it stand out, wish you the best of luck with your airline!

3 Likes

Very cool. Good luck!

Sign me up for this va

My subscription ran out

Then why do you still runs the va :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::thinking::thinking::thinking:

OP requested closure