Golden Hour Flight with my Dad

Hey everyone, After a few days of cold weather and cloudy skies, today was a bright and clear sunny day for some flying. I decided to take my dad around flying for an hour as he hasn’t been with me in a long time.! Here are some pictures from the flight. Enjoy IMG_4841 IMG_4845 IMG_4846 IMG_4847 IMG_4849 IMG_4850 IMG_4851 IMG_4853 IMG_4854

20 Likes

Yo nice! Where did U go?

2 Likes

No where was a LCL flight

2 Likes

Incredible shots there. The 6th and 7th are my favourite. Hope you had an awesome flight!

3 Likes

Amazing photos!! Hope you enjoyed the flight. The Cessna looks golden lol!!

4 Likes

Magic Harry Potter stuff going on.
Great photos, Hope you had an amazing flight

3 Likes

Great photos thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoyed the flight. Nice view of the sun reflecting on the aircraft.

3 Likes

These are amazing shots! Hope the flight was good.

3 Likes

Wow! Great photos man. This makes me want to get my PPL like right now lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing these photos Dillon. Hope the flight went well!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your comments! It was a great flight and super smooth! Golden Hour is my favourite time to fly

3 Likes

I just remember seeing a video of yours today I guess you guys were doing pattern Work somewhere , the one in the back seat was your dad?

2 Likes

negative. you must have watched out latest video. the guy in the back seat was a friend of ours

In that video, who is who?

2 Likes

Ohk …and yeah btw which one of you was @Searcyaviator the one who was flying or the one in the co-pilot seat?

i was the guy in the copilot seat

friend is in the back, im in the co pilot seat working radios and bro is flying

3 Likes

Alright thanks dude, helps me understand what’s happening and can improve my feedback by relating it to the right person.

Not a problem glad I can help

Great photos. The sunset just makes it even better.

1 Like