Greene Brother’s Flying Monthly Content Releases

Hello IF Pax’ers!

As many of you know, my brother (@Searcyaviator) and I ran a real world aviation YouTube channel called Greene Brother’s Flying! To be more interactive with our fans, we have decided to release a monthly schedule of our planned releases! This will start this month (February) and will start next week! Listed below is the schedule of content releases for the month! Enjoy! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate and ask. So, with that, the schedule will look like this:

February 3-February 9: Part three of three of the Phoenix aviation meet up Dillon and I attend.

February 10-February 16: Vlog explaining what we did and how we took food to our local air traffic controllers!

February 17-February 23:Ryan’s blog post on his point of view feeding local air traffic controllers.

February 23-March 2nd: Flight vlog of us taking a friend to Little Rock (or do we make it?) (This is a maybe release)

12 Likes

Can’t wait for these to come out

Great schedule.

Can’t wait to watch this Vlog.

1 Like

Excellent schedule! Can’t wait to enjoy more of your content.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how this goes.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to your Vlog about feeding air traffic control and the blog post. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the support! I love building fan and viewer interaction and this is just another way I thought I can do it!

3 Likes

March Schedule is out! Down below is the schedule. If you have any questions or comments, fill free to ask.

Schedule:
February 25th-March 1st: Video-Diversion! Diversion!
March 4-8: Jake’s blog: Phoenix Tower Tour
March 11-15: Line Up and Wait: Private Pilot Lee Gray
March 17-22: NO CONTENT (Vacation) Possible Instagram/Youtube Livestream?
March 25-29: Blog: Hawaiian Vacation (Part 1)

Join the GBF offical discord to get access to this stuff first: https://discord.gg/Ym9bk5C

2 Likes