Happy Holidays From Infinite Passengers!

Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree::snowflake:

As the holidays are fast approaching, we’d like to thank everyone for a special one year of the forum. So many things happened within Infinite Passengers in 2019, with special thanks to you!

Our community staff team will have a reduced availability over the next few days of the festive period. They will be taking some time away from the forum to enjoy the holidays with friends, family, loved ones etc and cannot reply promptly. We may check in at some point, however it’ll be more irregular as to our normal schedule.

Please allow at least 72 hours for a response to any #support topics, however if it’s urgent we should be able to respond sooner. Please also remember that other community members are here and they may be able to assist where possible. This also applies for any other assistance queries. If you need any of our staff for community issues, flags etc then we’ll try to respond to you as soon as we can.

2019 has been such a great year for Infinite Passengers and we cannot wait to see what 2020 has in store for us. The community has become a huge aspect of the app and we’d love to hear your opinions on the community forum below!

The staff team wishes you happy holidays!

Current Staff:
@luqmanh @aviator_ryan @Declan_O @aegirN @Gabe_Z @pidge @ThomasR

15 Likes

How nice of you. Happy Christmas to you too staff and everyone else! Happy New year’s!

As I said before, it’s really good place to meet up and talk with members. Hopefully the community grows in a positive way.

5 Likes

Happy Holidays to you guys also!
I love this community and have nothing bad to say. Here you are welcomed, get to request new things for the app, join airlines, tutorials, meet other users etc.

1 Like

<3 Thanks Guys!

1 Like

Merry Christmas

Btw that’s a very small staff team

1 Like

Happy Christmas and a happy new year @MMAviationYT! If you look at ratio of active members : staff the balance is right. :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I don’t think so and USUALLY the more staff the better (I know u can have to many)

1 Like

Our staff team is perfect size for the workload we have currently. However as the Christmas season has arrived we will be less available, Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Thanks @anon85169546, I want to wish every one a Merry Christmas or happy hanukkah!

6 Likes

And that leads to a forum being full of staff and no normal members ;). We know every trick in the book.

4 Likes

Happy holidays & merry x’mas to all of you

6 Likes

Happy Holidays to you too, hope Christmas went well, greetings.

4 Likes

Yes thanks @Nine! Happy holidays l. Hope you are having a good time :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and is looking forward to the new year.

1 Like

New year up till 00:00 here I go!

Yes I had a great Christmas David.

1 Like

Happy Holidays all :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

I can’t wait for 2020

4 Likes

Happy holidays everyone! Let’s hope this decade will be an even better one :smiley:

1 Like