Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas!

:christmas_tree: The moderation and staff team wishes you Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

One month has passed since the Infinite Passengers Community has opened to public. We are very happy, delaid and proud to have 137 active members so far. We would really like to hear your opinions about our community, so let us know down below. Thank you for being part of Infinite Passengers community and happy holidays!

On behalf of the the staff and moderation team

:reminder_ribbon: Your Team :reminder_ribbon:

22 Likes

Happy Holidays guys , wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance!
:tada::tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a great start to 2019

Hope you guys get what you want!

7 Likes

I would like to say to this community:

• Awesome Team, you deserve to take a break for the Holiday. Have fun!

• This community is still growing and it will never stop!

• Merry Christmas!

• Happy New Year!

8 Likes

Happy Holidays. Thanks for providing this community where we can chat with other users.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Take a well earned break. :christmas_tree:

Thanks for all you do! Loving this community here

7 Likes

Happy Holidays to all!

And hope you have a great time celebrating with family and friends! :tada:

5 Likes

Reminder

Most of us will have a reduced availability during this time period. Our community staff and moderators will be spending time away from the forum to enjoy Christmas.

We may not be able to respond promptly to any requests, especially in #support. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response, however other active community members may be able to help you out if they are online. I will be here right up until 24th December as well as some other mods handling any queries.

If you have any urgent requests then please raise a support ticket at ifpax.freshdesk.com and it will be answered ASAP.

Cheers!

15 Likes

Happy Holidays! Take a well earned break. Thank you guys for the amount of effort put into this community.

6 Likes

I like to thanks the developers and their hard work to help make IF PAX better. I also want to thanks the community members for help me contributing to this community. Thanks everyone and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Some of us sad acts will be on the forum over the break though…who’s joining me on the β€˜new device hype?’

6 Likes

Right back at ya guys!

5 Likes

Happy Holidays to you guys!! Thanks for all you do!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas. I just wanted to say I love this community here. It’s a great resource for users of the app for support, features, announcements etc. I feel very welcomed here and the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Simply thank you!

FlyingTiger

6 Likes

Happy Holidays guys!

5 Likes

Happy Holidays all. Thanks for the large amount of effort.

4 Likes

Happy Holidays to all!

4 Likes

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

6 Likes