Hello, Im having trouble finding a connection between Infinite pax and Infinite Flight. I am using an iPhone 5s.
Please try the following steps and see if the connection issues persist:
- Ensure Wifi/Data is turned on
- Open Infinite Flight and enable Infinite Flight Connect from the settings
- Start Infinite Passengers and setup your flight
- When its on Monitoring Mode screen switch to Infinite Flight and start your flight, you should see notification for Connected
- If notification doesn’t appear within a few seconds then please check notifications are enabled for Infinite Passengers in your device settings and ensure Wifi is working properly
- Still not working? Try to kill Infinite Flight app (on android use task manager, on iOS tap home button device twice and swipe apps up). Then reopen.
- Also do not exceed 35kts ground speed during taxi and start from gate/ramp not runway
If its still not connecting, try to end both apps by using double tap on home button and slide up (on iOS devices) or using task manager on android. After this try steps above again.
Also try opening Infinite Flight first before opening Infinite passengers. Also double check connection. Try over alternative connection method.
Let us know if this works for you.
Thank you very much, now solved.
Glad we could solve your issue! Make sure to let us know if you have any further issues and we’ll be on hand to help.