Help Infinite Passenger

Hello

Myself Pratik. May I be allowed to be a tester for Infinite Passenger. I want to solve the recently causing crashing problem of Infinite Passenger and want to make it the best add-on for Infinite Flight and in future for other flight simulator like X Plane. Please give me a chance. I will give my level best.

With Regards
Pratik

#support is for technical issues with the app, so #general is the best place to go.

Hello!

We appreciate your interest in becoming a beta tester for the app, however we don’t accept requests. We choose beta testers based on a number of different factors. Our beta team can be trusted with keeping everything private. We only add based on recommendations or direct selection.

Thanks!

3 Likes

The best way to be added is to prove yourself and contribute within the forum.

1 Like

Hi Thomas R

Can you please kindly tell me the ways by which I can contribute and prove myself?

With Regards
Pratik

Hi Pratik,

Just make productive posts. Take part in discussions. Share the love (likes). Keep reading. And be active.

1 Like

Just to add on, we don’t have any set boundaries for when you get beta or whatever - just whenever we think you’d be a good addition to the team. Just keep being productive and making posts.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. I will do as you told.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.