Help with ifpax

Hi there
Is it possible to run if pax on another device from the if device so I can have two screens?

Hello and welcome!

It is possible to run Infinite Passengers on a separate device.

Ensure you select ‘Infinite Flight is on a separate device’ from your device which is running Infinite Passengers (you will find this in the flight settings screen). Ensure both devices are on the same network.

5 Likes

Ooh, I will test it out.

Hi Alfred Welcome to IP Community,

Yes the thing that Sir Thomas said is absolutely correct but remember one thing that the device in which you are running Infinite Passenger and the other device in which you are running Infinite Flight needs to be connected to a same WiFi network. By same WiFi network I mean that you need a WiFi router or any other device. For Example: Suppose a device A is sharing his data by Hotspot. Now think that in device B Infinite Flight is running and in another device C Infinite Passenger is running and both device B and C are connected to the hotspot of A. Then it means that they are connected to the same network (WiFi).

After you do the above mentioned procedure follow the steps given by Sir Thomas and after that the device in which you are running Infinite Passenger will automatically connect to the other device in which you are running Infinite Flight.

Best Regards
Pratik

3 Likes

Thanks for the support and it’s now working.

3 Likes

Glad it’s now working for you! The support category is always here if you require any additional support :slight_smile:

2 Likes