How to create a route and earn money?

Welcome to another tutorial!

This tutorial will explain how to create a route and earn money from there. Follow the steps below.

Requirement:

1. Must have subscription and account.
  2. Must have an airline and an aircraft purchased.

Steps:

1. Click Airline Mode and proceed to sign in. After you signed in, click your airline.

2. Click on your purchased aircraft, then click Select. You will see the blank page, just follow the step below.

3. Go to Manage and click Add new route. There are 4 options to choose: departure airport, arrival airport, weekly flight, and aircraft. After you filled in, click Save.

4. To earn money, you must fly on that route. Go to Available and click on your route. You will see the start flight page.

Good luck and safe flying.

• The more passenger, the more money you earn.
  • The more flight hour, the more money you earn.

Video Tutorial.

Thank you! Safe flying!

14 Likes

Beautiful and well written tutorial! Keep up the good work, and thanks for your awesome contributions!

2 Likes

I have created an airline and have created a route and bought a plane. Now I just need time to fly it

3 Likes

Love this, nice one @Gabe_Z

5 Likes

Awesome and well written tutorial

5 Likes

Excellent tutorial thx.

5 Likes

Great information packed into tutorial

3 Likes

Let’s make some money! :grin::grin:
One question, how about if we join other airlines?
It’s be our money or Airlines money?

Regards,
Donny

1 Like

Airlines money, you will then be a pilot for them. You fly, they get money and buy new toys for you pilots to fly

2 Likes

Aaah, okay… I Understand now… Thanks for the info…
That could be interesting if we can get some money to Own Airlines from flight for others Airlines… :grin::grin:

Regards,
Donny

It would, but what would that money be used for :thinking:

For buy new planes in our Airlines…
I mean, We have own Airlines than we join to others Airlines…
After flight for others Airlines, that airlines get money and our Airlines get too because using us as a Pilot for them… Maybe 5% or 10% from money they received.
I hope you understand what i mean… :slight_smile:

Regards,
Donny

Send me a DM about this. Don’t want to go off topic.

Well done with the work🙂

3 Likes

Amazing tutorial keep it up