I bought sound packs now its asking for subscription

Previous to this major update and the new subscription feature to this app, I had made a few in app purchases for sound packages to use on infinite flight. Now I am unable to access them because I have to pay for a subscription. Is there anything you are able to do about this, if not am I eligible for a refund of the things i bought in the past but cannot access it anymore. My username is - Kazih008 and I had purchased 3 sound packs - Emirates sound pack, easy jet sound pack and British airways sound pack. Is there anyway you can compensate for this because now it wants a full subscription but I had already bough these sound packs. I am also an android user. Thank you.

1 Like

Infinite Passengers recently switched to a subscription model to ensure that the app can continue to be developed to improve the user experience, to streamline billing, and to give all-in-one access to the premium features of the app. This even allows for more frequent updates, making the app better for all!

Don’t worry - your previous purchase will be honored with an appropriate subscription. We will set you up a DM with the developer to activate your free subscription. Make sure you provide the correct username in the message. Receipts are helpful but not essential. Once we have added, remove the app, reinstall install from app store and then login to airline mode. It will provide access.

Thank you so much for being an Infinite Passengers customer, and thanks for your patience and understanding.

Why was it changed to subscription mode?

Changing to subscription based model should allow us to expand development and get a lot more features out that would add to realism. It should mean we can also have a dedicated support person. Monthly subscription will provide access to ALL sounds and features such as Emergencies, Airline Mode and Cargo Mode. It will also allow more frequent updates.

3 Likes

Thankyou very much! And how long do you think the whole process will take

4 Likes

Thanks for providing those. The developer has been notified and the PM has been created (check your notifications). Hopefully it’ll be added within a few hours :).

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the help much appreciated!

4 Likes

hi. please send me your username from the app and we can provide subscription in return of your purchases.

Thanks

3 Likes

I think this should help you?

Hello, my user name is - kazih008

2 Likes

hi. this has now been done for you. However you will need to remove the app and reinstall it. The sign in to airline mode using that username and you will have full access until May.

5 Likes

Thankyou so much. Much appreciatied

2 Likes

Isn’t it also possible to click the “restore purchases” button and he will get it for free? That’s the case with a few of my aircrafts that I bought before IF global when I didn’t have a subscription with the whole new “nescerary subscription thing” in IF…

No, I’m afraid that’s not possible at the moment. All of the subscriptions have to be manually added by the developer and verified. I don’t believe app stores will handle that by providing a subscription in place of your previous IAPs unless the developer alters the way the app handles it. Maybe it’s something to look into with a more automatic way of doing it. We did have a free claim form, however was abused by users.

1 Like

That doesn’t work !!!

2 Likes

Thanks for repeating what @anon85169546 has just explained in the post above yours :man_facepalming:

Oof, I wouldn’t be too happy with that…

1 Like

At least we do offer a way to claim your subscription back :). It might not be the most convenient, however I don’t believe app stores will handle this automation in the same way. As stated, we had other ways but customers abused it.

Those aircraft weren’t part of a subscription before though as you’ve bought them individually already. Subscriptions are different from single purchases.

2 Likes

Didn’t he buy an individual sound pack?

1 Like

Yes, but it’s not just a case of it automatically turns into a subscription. In reference to Infinite Flight, they grandfathered in your aircraft with the subscription when they made the change. It doesn’t work quite the same way yet for Infinite Passengers.

2 Likes

Sure - it doesn’t really effect me but I think with @Hood_Kazibwe it might be otherwise.

1 Like

Anyway, I’m fine with the change and my sub on IFPAX :slight_smile:

2 Likes