İ have to buy a subscription

Hi Dear,

İ use İnfinitePassengers for many years, İ have bought the pack that you have to pay for 1 time and can unlimited use for lifelong.
Now İ see that İ have to buy a subscription to can use it. İ retried to do “Restore Purchases” but it don’t works. İ accidantly deleted the app and downloaded it again. Now I can no longer use freeplay and the app expected to have to pay while I have already done so in the past. I also noticed before I removed the app the airlines had no more logos. could someone help me with this so that I can still use all the facilities I paid for a few years ago.

Thanks in advance and with kind regards,
Batikan

1 Like

Hello @Batikan_e welcome to the community!

Infinite Passengers recently switched to a subscription model to ensure that the app can continue to be developed to improve the user experience, to streamline billing, and to give all-in-one access to the premium features of the app. This even allows for more frequent updates, making the app better for all!

Don’t worry - your previous purchase will be honored with an appropriate subscription. We will set you up a DM with the developer to activate your new subscription at no extra cost. Make sure you provide the correct username in the message. Receipts are helpful but not essential. Once we have added it, remove the app, reinstall it from the app store and then login to airline mode. It will provide access to all of your originally purchased sound packs.

Thank you so much for being an Infinite Passengers customer, and for your patience and understanding.

Why was it changed to a subscription model?

Changing to a subscription model has allowed us to expand development and add more features, all contributing to the realism of Infinite Passengers. It also means we can also have a dedicated support person. A monthly subscription provides access to ALL sounds and features such as Emergencies, Airline Mode and Cargo Mode.

3 Likes

İ have send the moderators a message and logged out and after loged in but i have the same. İ have to pay for it. I have already five my username and further information.

Can you help me ?

Greats.

Hi @Batikan_e ive replied to your other post.