I was a bit LOWI

Hello all! Some activity on forum would be great :)! So here we go… Today I was at Heathrow and decided to fly to LOWI. Here are some pictures I took. I was spotted by @baseball_inferno. I was a bit low too before approach - I nearly crashed but I saved myself.

Screenshot_20200102-154653

Screenshot_20200102-154937

Screenshot_20200102-161206

Turning base

Screenshot_20200102-163610

Landing in Innsbruck Runway 26

Thanks for viewing.

8 Likes

Nice photos. I’ve been to LOWI once and I loved it

1 Like

I am planning on going :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get it too LOWI :joy: It looks like you almost hit those mountains. :worried:

4 Likes

Hahaha yeah bad title I know.

4 Likes

Nice lol. It was fun watching your departure on the flight map. I’m still in flight on the same one when I spotted you!

3 Likes

I bet you it was interesting departure. I really don’t like Heathrow so I made a quick disappearance. Have a safe flight. Nice to see you active here :slight_smile: You can post your flight here when you are done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nice topic title and photos! Looking forward to more @Ondrejj.

1 Like

Don’t really understand why this is here, or how it is “important” but yeah

What do you mean? The whole point of #infinite-flight is to post Infinite Flight related things!

3 Likes

What would happen if everyone posted one of these.
No offence, but I think it’s not important and a waste of time

You obviously don’t get the point of the infinite flight category. It is to share all things relating to the simulator no matter what.

4 Likes

So I just send every flight ??!!

The whole point of the new #infinite-flight category that the mods recently made was for this exact reason.

3 Likes

Well I don’t see an issue with that. PM me if you want to continue as I don’t want to go off topic here.

@MMAviationYT

Use this category to:

• Share photos from your flights
• Join others for group flights
• Share events
• Discuss Infinite Flight Multiplayer
• Update tracking
• Create topics about the simulator itself e.g history, aircraft, what they should add etc

3 Likes

I just find it like, what’s the way to say it

Who cares about what flight u do
If I do a flight from Perth-Adelaide, I don’t think anyone cares !

Great photos @Ondrejj are those captured with replay?

3 Likes

You’re missing the point, please don’t start getting off topic and instead enjoy this wonderful post @Ondrejj has provided us with. Let’s maintain a positive attitude in the community!

4 Likes

Can we stop the off topic discussion please, folks. You are free to share anything about Infinite Flight in this category (within reason of course).

It’s an engagement towards the community if you share a topic about your flight. I personally would be really interested if people posted reports on their flight.

This category can be used for other purposes though. See the link by @Vinne for further reference.

Let’s get back on track…

7 Likes