IF PAX having no sound

Hey all, So I am having trouble with the app. The problem is that when I finish all the steps to creating a flight, I go onto IF and there is no notifications, but before the new update, notifications didn’t come up and I knew the app was connected if the boarding music started playing. I bought the 6 months subscription and when I go to play IF no notifications come up (I have notifications on now), The sound doesn’t even work through the game. Can some help please.

Thanks,
Coby

2 Likes

I had that problem. Restart your device

I still have the same problem. The soundpack is not working when I begin pushback. I also restarted my device before I just tested it.

What sounds pack is it? I had the same problem with one and I did a quick restart of my device and the apps and it worked

I bought the 6 month subscription, so I got all soundpacks, but I have tried Virgin Australia, Jetstar and Qantas.

Hello,

Which device are you using?

I am using a Iphone 6s Plus. It is up to date on software as well.

1 Like

Thanks. Have you tried a simple reinstall of the app to see if the problem persists?

1 Like

No not yet, I’ll try that now.

1 Like

The sound is still not working.

I know this may seen silly, but have you enabled Infinite Flight Connect?

Just checked it, and I didn’t have it on but just switched it on now.

1 Like

Infinite Flight Connect needs to be enabled to connect to the app. Let me know if it works now.

2 Likes

It works now, Thanks for helping out.

1 Like

Glad it has been solved! Happy flying.

1 Like