Ifpax quitting mid flight or at start

Hello,

I few weeks ago, I was using IFPAX.

And this has been ongoing for a very long time, that at the start or in the middle of my flights, IFPAX randomly crashes. Any ideas why this is?

What’s the length of your flights? About when does it quit?

I don’t really fly long hauls with IFPAX so I usually fly from 50 mins to 3-4hrs. I cant say an exact answer as it simply stops at any point of the flight. It varys.

Do you interact with the device at all? It could be iOS killing the app for inactivity or something like that.

I don’t have iOS. I use android. And it can’t be killing it for inactivity as it happens at random times.

How much available storage? Any other apps in the background?

16GB with 64GB SD Card. I usually have a few apps in background when I use it but I doubt it’s that.

You’ve tried the normal Restart your device and reinstall the app steps yet?

I’ve tried that multiple times. Nothing works. It might be something related with the IF Connection.

Does this happen with most sound packs or only a few?

Which device are you using?

We are aware of problems when the app crashes on certain sound packs on Android. We are actively working to help find the root cause of that issue.

I just had my IFPAX crash on me halfway between my flight from KORD to KDFW. Just a 2 hr flight that I just about do daily without any issues. I even do long hauls KLAX-RJTT and KORD-EGLL and it works flawlessly until now. Not sure what caused it but I toggled back to IFPAX and it suddenly came back on. Message said “at Wrong Airport” and the music played for the rest of the flight. I’m about to descend now and I’ll try a return trip after I reboot and see what it does.

If the reboot didn’t work try this:

• Try clearing the data (Note: You may have to sign in again.)
  • If these step above don’t work. Try uninstall and reinstall.