Infinite Passengers 5.1.2 Release

New%20Release

Community,

Today we pushed another update (5.1.2 iOS) to Infinite Passengers.

This update has been sent to your app store and should now be avaliable for download.

Note: It may take some time for all users to recieve this update.

Android users - This update is not currently avaliable on Android, however will hopefully be this weekend. Stay tuned! Android Update Now Released!

Please see below for the full change log for this update:

You asked, we listened!

- Based on the feature request: Takeoff Message Only Played w/ Landing AND Strobe Lights. Safety audio will now only stop when both landing lights and strobe lights have been turned on. This helps to cover a number of scenarios e.g. if a user wants to use their landing lights as taxi lights (not yet in the sim). Before it would be pretty hard to taxi with the landing lights because the safety audio would stop during taxi. This change will now help to determine you are actually prepared for takeoff rather than getting the “flight attendants prepare for takoeff” say on the taxiway for example. This change should now suit all users.

20190129_170538

Flying in a high altutude area? No problem!

- We’ve now added a switch to allow you to decide between using MSL or AGL altitude for violations. AGL should only be used if flying in high elevation areas. This should now fix most of the issues where users were wrongfully penalised for not using landing lights or overspeeding in high altitude areas. This has gone through thorough testing in both high and low altitude areas during our beta testing phase. If you still spot any issues then please let us know in #support.

C1D62AE9-BD1E-410B-B4E8-A6FF31D5DB78

Photo by @aegirN

Remember: Reviews always count! We’d love it if you would take a few moments to leave a review for this update in your respective app stores.

If you experience any difficulty then remember #support is here for any support requests.

Thanks for your continued support and feature requests!

Enjoy the new update!

25 Likes

Excellent news!! Another great update!!! This is the first update of the year right?

These changes were needed badly. Thank you to Luqman for development and the rest of the staff/mod team for updating the community.

2 Likes

This would be the second update of the year so far. Version 5.1.1 was released on January 2nd.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update! The fixing of those two issues will make the app better for all. And best of all, it only took 7 days for my request to be implemented. Way to go!

5 Likes

Excellent work.

Absolute dedication @luqmanh!

5 Likes

Great update! Was waiting for this.

How did you get that image from @aegirN so fast hmmm… :smirk:

4 Likes

Secrets shall never be revealed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Awesome. Really interested to see how this update is

7 Likes

Thanks for another great update.

3 Likes

I see now!!! I forgot about the other!

I sense a beta tester.

How many people have checked my profile? Or read through it :thinking:

5 Likes

Thanks

Thank you. Appreciate it. Aiming for Sunday for Android release

15 Likes

Excellent news. Thank you for all you do.

2 Likes

Thanks for your hard work and dedication. 5 ☆ review inbound.

3 Likes

You really are a great developer, Luqman! 7 days for a community request to be added!! Top job. Can’t wait for what will come next.

6 Likes

I really appreciate app store/play store views. Thank you all.

12 Likes

Another great update. You never fail to impress me. Time to update my app review.

1 Like