SAS

Silkair

Spice jet

Thomas cook

Volaria

Vueling

West jet

Vietnam

Do you guys know what’s wrong my infinite passengers crash on these certain sounds some of these are the older sounds as well and they never used to crash .

4 Likes

When it did crash? During Safely Audio? Also, can you able to reproduce?

It doesn’t connect on these sound it doesn’t go to the boarding music it just freezes Screenshot_20190115-133450_Infinite%20Passengers

You mean Infinite Passenger freeze when you open IF?

It froze on those sounds yesterday , when I switched to infinite flight it crashed.
But today it just goes black doesn’t crash ,after about 2 minutes the sound loads up and it works fine

Hmmm, okay. What device do you have?

My device is a Samsung Galaxy s7

1 Like

Okay, try these 3 step below:

• Restart your device.
  • Try clearing the data. (Go to device setting > App > Infinite Passenger > Clear Data)
  • Try force stop.

If these step above does not work then try uninstall and reinstall.

Try these steps below.

• Restart your device.
  • Try clearing the data (Note: You may have to sign in again.)
  • If these step above don’t work. Try uninstall and reinstall.

If these steps don’t work. We will try to find best solution for you as possible.

Also @Andy_Marks could you possibly screenrecord this happening?

Can you let me know the app version please? Make sure you are on the latest build.

Is this when Infinite Passengers is running in the background? I’ve seen a few cases of this which was solved by reinstalling the app and restart of the device.

1 Like

I also have freeze issue now on latest Android update.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Which device are you using?

1 Like

Freeze also happens to me.

Also still able to reproduce the freezing on the sound packs.

No issues on ios. Must be isolated to android only.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Andy_Marks is this crashing still happening? We haven’t had reports of this in a while, however just want to check if any users are still experiencing this. We want to make the next release as stable as possible and isolate this Android crashing issue as we can’t identify the root cause as of yet.