Infinite Passengers Development Roadmap?

I’d like to see Infinite Passengers create a development roadmap to keep users in the loop with all things development. This could include teaser shots of new updates, feature pipelines and estimated dates for updates. I know the Infinite Flight team are doing something similar and it’s going well. I feel this would help to engage users more and they have things to look forward to for the upcoming development cycle.
I would love to hear everyone’s opinion!

5 Likes

Hey there!

I will let the team know and discuss on it. We will get back to you soon. I like the idea adding a roadmap is a great addition.

3 Likes

Thank you Gabe, I also believe that it will bring communication on a whole new level.

2 Likes

A roadmap would be a perfect addition because then we could see everything that is confirmed. A few previews of behind the scenes of development would be nice also, would love to see the coding aspect of Infinite Passengers and how all that works.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for something like this.

1 Like

This could work but I don’t know how much info the developer can share.

1 Like

Could be limited in some cases and they’ll have to plan for the upcoming year ahead!

I like to think to myself what Infinite Passengers will surprise us with next. If the team do plan on adding a roadmap,then it needs to be exciting and something that will hype us up.

1 Like