Infinite Passengers In-App Airlines Wiki

Moderator Approved

This Wiki contains a list of all airlines currently in the game. For now this does not include current feature requests so please ensure before making a feature request you search thoroughly to prevent duplicates. If you find an airline is missing from this list or have any questions please do not hesitate to DM me @Callum5124

The airlines are in the same order as in-app and spelt the same. Each airline has a hyperlink which will take you to the Wikipedia page for that airline providing you with a vast array of information including their website.

Current Airlines In Infinite Passengers (Alphabetical)

Last Updated: 25th January 2020
By: @Callum5124

Note: This is a wiki so others are welcome to add to it where necessary following the correct format. Please post below what has been updated once complete.

2 Likes

And the point of this is ?

:slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Either to help you find more info about an airline you see in app or before making a feature request to see if it is already in game among other uses. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Still didn’t answer the question

Thank you for answering, I think this is a good addition, but people can always check the app

1 Like

It also links to wikipedia so they can find out more about the airline.

1 Like

Its going to be interesting in a few months to see which have been clicked on the most :thinking:

3 Likes

Make sure to make this wiki so us regulars can access and edit it.

2 Likes

Have done. I’ll to update it after every update though.

1 Like

@DutchPilot1 Thanks for the edit except i’m trying to keep it the same as in app for ease of use. Then when the wiki page is clicked they can see more detail and the correct name.

1 Like