Infinite Passengers Random Chat

Infinite Passengers Community Random Chatroom

We’ve had a discussion and decided we’d create a dedicated chat room type topic. This topic can be used for discussion with other members of the community, however please check out the following guidelines before posting in this thread.

Thread Guidelines

• You can use this master topic for any reasonable chatter such as welcoming new users, discussion of Infinite Passengers, Infinite Flight, Flight Sims or just random day to day chat within reason. Please stick to the forum rules at ALL times.

• Absolutely no political chat.

• Keep away from violent/sensitive subjects.

• Try not to start or get involved in arguments with others. If there is an issue, simply flag the post for moderator attention.

• Try to avoid using fillers because you can’t be bothered to adhere to the character limit. Try to make your posts in this topic meaningful to an extent.

• Keep any support issues, feature requests VA and recruitment to their respective categories (#support #features #recruitment #Aviation)

There isn’t much else to put on the thread guidelines. As long as you keep all posts within reason, adhere to the forum rules per usual and post all other topics in the correct categories then everything will be fine.

Failure to stick to the guidelines will result in further action. Actions may be either an unofficial warning, official warning, silence or suspension at moderator discretion. Actions will also be judged in line with the suspension guidelines on the forum.

Moderators will be monitoring this topic closely.

Enjoy this new chat!

12 Likes

Nice looking thread you got there

3 Likes

We know it is good :+1:

4 Likes

Hopefully this will encourage activity :+1:

6 Likes

We hope so too, Welcome to the Community btw!

5 Likes

Yay Ecoopie is here e.e

6 Likes

There’s a brand new WW2 game similar to Carrier Landing HD coming soon release by the same dev as the one that made CLHD, standby. You can follow CLHD dev Instagram at @carrier_landing_hd_official to check for new stuff coming soon on CLHD, stay tune.

3 Likes

Can I also make a thread to keep track of every update for CLHD?

1 Like

We try to keep this forum related to Infinite Passengers as much as possible. We’ve created this though for random chatter so you could make a master post here but may get lost. If you want a thread, I think the only suitable place right now would be #lounge. The other categories are mainly for Infinite Passengers relations and I don’t think general is a suitable place. We could definitely discuss and have a look at branching out with a little more freedom in terms of topics and categories, however we want to keep the main community focus on Infinite Passengers.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s true and I agree #lounge is the only place that can post off-topic stuff

4 Likes

Why no political chat ???

For a start, this isn’t a forum for talking politics. If we allow it, it’ll require constant moderation and we’ll probably get multiple flagged posts. Will most likely result in tension and arguments between users and we don’t want that… not saying it 100% would but it’s better to keep away. Everyone has different political views and it’ll become a mess. In addition, we have users who come here for support requests etc… If they come across this topic and the chat has turned political, they might get involved and it may turn tides. We want to keep that sort of thing off the public viewing. This may also result in the topic having to be closed.

I think it’s safe to say that you keep all politics off of the forum or talk in PM.

5 Likes

Sometimes with swear words as well

1 Like

Let’s finish with negatives so we can enjoy this new topic :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, let’s get off of that stuff, no more

1 Like

In excited to use this new topic! Should be fun.

3 Likes

How is everyone doing?

2 Likes

Quite well actually. You?

3 Likes

It’s going well here too. I’m currently looking at booking flights to San Francisco in a few months.

1 Like

Sweet, I might be booking soem flight soon also, saldy dont have the trip confirmed yet. Also planning on booking a “Discovery Flight” to help me decide if I want to become a pilot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like