Infinite Pax bought a few years ago

Hello!

I don’t know any other way to say this so I’ll get right to the point…
A few years ago I bought the app Infinite Pax for €3.99.
Then something changed and there were suddenly 3 versions.
There was “Infinite Pax”, a lite version of Infinite Passengers and a version of Infinite Passengers where you had to pay like €3 for it. Since the app Infinite Pax didn’t work anymore, the developer gave everybody who bought the app “Infinite Pax” an invite to the newer ‘paid’ version for free.
Now that there’s only one version with a subscription, is there a way for me to get the money back?

Thanks,
Xpheros

1 Like

Hey, give this a read:

Infinite Passengers recently switched to a subscription model to ensure that the app can continue to be developed to improve the user experience, to streamline billing, and to give all-in-one access to the premium features of the app. This even allows for more frequent updates, making the app better for all!

Don’t worry - your previous purchase will be honored with an appropriate subscription. We will set you up a DM with the developer to activate your new subscription at no extra cost. Make sure you provide the correct username in the message. Receipts are helpful but not essential. Once we have added it, remove the app, reinstall it from the app store and then login to airline mode. It will provide access to all of your originally purchased sound packs.

Thank you so much for being an Infinite Passengers customer, and for your patience and understanding.

Why was it changed to a subscription model?

Changing to subscription based model should allow us to expand development and get many more features out, all contributing to the realism of Infinite Passengers. It means we can also have a dedicated support person. Monthly subscription will provide access to ALL sounds and features such as Emergencies, Airline Mode and Cargo Mode.

2 Likes

Hello there, when are you available to create the DM then?
Thanks

1 Like

I was waiting for your response before setting up a DM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really respect luqmanh for what he did.
I have been scammed by Infinite Flight Assistant in the past, and the experience with this app is just so much better !
He even gave all those who bought sound packs before a refund !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.