Issue with app on Android Pixel 3

Hello, I keep trying to launch Infinite Passengers but it keeps force closing. It’s been happening since the latest update it seems. I’m using a pixel 3 Android Pie. It’s worked before but now it doesn’t launch.

Hello! Thanks for contacting support.

Try these steps below.

• Restart your device.
  • Try clearing the cache (Note: You may have to sign in again.)
  • If these step above don’t work. Try uninstall and reinstall.

If these steps don’t work. We will try to find best solution for you as possible.

2 Likes

I tried all of that. It won’t let me sign out because the app won’t launch at all. I tried uninstalling. Restarted my device and installed it. Same thing.

1 Like

Okay, sorry you are experiencing an issue.

Have you double checked that Infinite Passengers is updated to the latest version on the google play store before launching?

Can you please attach a video of the issue so we can take a closer look?

1 Like

Sure. I’ll do that now. I also attached the version number screenshot. It was an update 8 hours it said, today. Screenshot_20190110-155654

3 Likes

Won’t let me attach a video. But when I launch it, it just closes.

1 Like

Try posting it to Youtube if possible, and uploading it as ‘Unlisted’ on Youtube.

Then you would be able to share the link with us here.

1 Like

Ok, this needs urgently fixed. I just tried the public build. It’s not just you and looks widespread.

Thanks for letting us know!

CC: @luqmanh

3 Likes
1 Like

What triggers the crash. I just tried and it was fine

2 Likes

Here is the video I uploaded to YouTube. All I do is click on it and it instantly crashes. I’m using Android version 9. https://youtu.be/jbvyBVhpdeI

1 Like

Fix is being pushed now. Update should appear shortly.

2 Likes

I just got the update. Same issue… tried reinstalling and restarting my phone. Still not working. The developers are aware there was a software update done on the pixels recently?

1 Like

I’m talking with Luqman at the moment. Seems like it’s still happening after fix. It’s weird as it’s not happening to beta version and only public.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s an issue with the new splash screen image being too large on some android 8+ devices.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. Appreciate all your hard work. I really enjoy this app. Any other help I can provide, please let me know.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words Adam!

Also welcome to the Infinite Passengers Community Forum!

1 Like

This should be fixed and released very soon. We’ll keep you updated!

Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

All fixed for me! Thanks guys! Y’all are awesome!

3 Likes