Name error in Air New Zealand sound pack

I was just thinking it would be easier and maybe help beginners if you rename the New Zealand sound pack to Air New Zealand sound pack. I understand there is other things to be done so I don’t really mind.

It’s not an error. Many of the sound packs have name abbreviations on the sound pack selection screen. I can easily recognise it as Air New Zealand from the logo and name…

1 Like

Have you read what I said ?
BTW please dm me on insta

Yes, I have read what you said. You did point out it was an error, however we’ve abbreviated a lot of airline names down :). Maybe it’s something to look at for the future though!

1 Like

I’m being honest that it won’t make a difference either way.

How, some people May get confused. Again, I am not doing this for myself but other members

It’s not confusing, you must be really stupid then.

Omg, did u not ready what I just said :man_facepalming:t2:

No one has got confused in the space of a few months.

How do you know that ???

And it’s not just with New Zealand because others also have shorter names. They have bigger things to focus on and I hardly doubt they will change this.

You do realise that not everyone uses this community…

I guess you don’t understand.
Why don’t you go create a topic for the other 100 sound packs with shorter names?

This is the bit where I tell you how and I get banned for some stupid reason, so

No comment
Goodnight

Lol they are the same thing and no one is going to be confused.

1 Like

You aren’t going to be banned for that.

Well that shows that this community has COMMON SENSE !!!

1 Like

Please do not talk harsh about other communities. It isn’t kind to people, and i’m sure you wouldn’t like it either if someone said your community didn’t have common sense.