Need Help New Member

Hello everyone!

I just joined here and looking for some additional help with any useful topics. I guess this is similar to what they have over at Infinite Flight online forums.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Check out #meta for tutorials on the forum. Have a great stay! :blush:

Yes, same forum software, also same rules apply (give or take) to be civilized people

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome @Ondrejj! I will make sure to check out the guides now

1 Like

Welcome to the iPax, just as @Ondrejj recommends, you go to the #tutorials hat will serve you for a good development of your flight, anyway any doubt there will be more than one that will help you.

1 Like

Thank you!I will also check out that section of the community. I really do appreciate the welcome and the help so far.

Ah that’s nice because it’s really easy to use. Do you know how this community is hosted?

1 Like

Yes on a neat piece of software it’s called Discourse.org if you want to chat about it head to meta.discourse.org

4 Likes

Additionally, we’ve opted to go with the self-host option. We host the forum on our own server in the cloud.

3 Likes

Hello there @Dublin and welcome.

1 Like

Thank you all for the information and welcomes. I’m really glad to be here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Check out this New User Guide 2019 | Start Here

3 Likes

Greetings and welcome!

1 Like

Thank you @Finland737

Bonjour, don’t be hesitant to ask if you need any other help, welcome, greetings.

~ Nine-O-Nine

Thank you and I will ask definitely.

1 Like

Hello @Dublin again. While I was welcoming you, I forgot to give you this link :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, will take a look.