New Malaysian Airways Soundpack

Hai there, it will be much appreciated if you can replace the sound pack safety for Malaysia Airlines to this one.

Hi there :wave: Welcome to the forum!

I have moved this to #features for you as it is more of a feature request for the app. Use this category for any future requests :).

Enjoy your stay!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your help. Hopefully my request shall be done asap

3 Likes

Dear admin, MAS safety briefing still haven’t change.

1 Like

Dear Admin, it’s my second time sending you my request for Malaysian Airlines soundpack. Please do something.

1 Like

Dear Captain Fareez please be patient for this to be added to IF PAX. You have two votes. Hopefully as voting picks up it can be added.
Thanks

2 Likes

It is sometimes because your request gets bumped down I think.
Try to keep your thread active and is this updated announcements?

1 Like

Noted & by the way please don’t get me wrong sir, I’m not forcing anybody. I’m just asking. Thank you for your prompt response.

2 Likes

Dear sir, currently I already have 3 votes for the new Malaysian Airlines soundpack. Hopefully its already fulfilled the IF PAX requirements this time.

3 Likes

I am sure the developer would love to update this although there is a backlog of requests and he is very busy developing the app so it could take a while.

I wish you the best in getting this added.

1 Like

Awesome, I put in a vote for this. I myself currently live in Kuala Lumpur and have flown with MAS many times in the past…

2 Likes

I’m really happy for your vote. Hopefully the development team will look into consideration for my request.

2 Likes

All features will be considered and sound packs added/updated where possible however it does take time so don’t expect it any time soon.

1 Like