Hey guys!Today I started using PA but there was no voice when I entered IF. I tried the anything on the help page. There are not help me anything.
Thanks for contacting support.
Can you please provide us with some more information:
Which device and OS are you using?
Version of Infinite Passengers?
Have you enabled ‘Infinite Flight Connect’ within the Infinite Flight settings?
All settings are right. It’s just not connecting to the infinite flight.
I listen to the help page, it’s still not connect.I even deleted App and downloaded it again.
Have you tried the following steps?
- Ensure Wifi/Data is turned on
- Open Infinite Flight and enable Flight Connect from the settings
- Start Infinite Passengers and setup your flight
- When its on Monitoring Mode screen switch to Infinite Flight and start your flight, you should see notification for Connected
- If notification doesn’t appear within a few seconds then please check notifications are enabled for Infinite Passengers in your device settings and ensure Wifi is working properly
- Still not working? Try to kill Infinite Flight app (on android use task manager, on iOS tap home button device twice and swipe apps up). Then reopen.
- Also do not exceed 35kts ground speed during taxi and start from gate/ramp not runway
If its still not connecting, try to end both apps by using double tap on home button and slide up (on iOS devices) or using task manager on android. After this try steps above again.
Also try opening Infinite Flight first before opening Infinite passengers. Also double check connection. Try over alternative connection method.
I tried the anything. It’s just not connected to infinite flight.Sir
Thanks. Are you using both Infinite Passengers and Infinite Flight on the same or on a seperate device?
Only one device.Is there any difference?
Not really, however if you have accidentally enabled ‘Infinite Flight is on a seperate device’ then it may not find a route to the connection if on the same device.
I’ve alerted the developer who can assist you further as usually most of these connection issues are resolved with the steps linked above.
Oh I get it.Thanks for help!Sir🙂
Is your phone on silent?
Nope,It’s just not connected to infinite flight.Sir
Ok. I’ll let Luqmanh handle this.
Is ‘Infiniteflight connect’ enabled in the infinite flight settings?
settings are all right
Did you clear cache and enable IF connect? Make sure you have strong internet connection. Try reinstalling the app again.
If you look above you can see Ray has already tried these steps. We are just waiting on the developer to reply to see any other steps to solve.
When you push back do you see notification for “Flight started”?
Sometimes…just sometimes you need to kill Infinite Flight (by double tapping on your home button and reopening). Thats the only time ive ever seen this happening on ios assuming all other settings are correct.
Still not working then please send screenshot of Infinite FLight settings and Infinite Passengers (Flight settings) screen. Make sure you’re on latest for both apps and try removing and reinstall both aswell.
Thanks for reply!
Here is the screenshot.