Now Introducing

I thought i would make this topic so we could introduce ourselves to the community and hear about each other.

…Callum5124. Hi there,
I am an aviation lover based in the UK who as had IF since just after Global came out and had Infinite Passengers since a few months after i got IF. On the IFC i run an approved VA, DM md for details, am an active community member and get involved in lots of community projects.

On this community i would love to become a big part of it as well and would love to share my knowledge with fellow aviators.

If you ever want to talk about anything or are new and a bit stuck feel free to DM me and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Thanks for reading, onto the next person.

Introducing…

12 Likes

Hi, I’m Declan!

As you probably can tell, I’m an aviation fan! I have used Infinite Flight Passengers for ages now, and also Infinite Flight!

I have previously been the CEO of EasyJet and Flybe Virtual Airlines in the VA world of IF!

As mentioned in my profile, my PM box is always open!

Thanks for reading, onto the next person.

Introducing…

7 Likes

I’m Demir and I’m a big aviation fan. I come from Istanbul in Turkey and I love it here. Loving the IF PAx app and trying to contribute to this great community :smiley:

5 Likes

I am Ken and I am also a fan of aviation but I also like military related like warships and World War 2. I also like anime

6 Likes

Hello!

I am Ryan. I am a private pilot in the US with just over 300 total hours. I fly a Cessna 172 and currently working on my instrument rating. My goal is to fly for the major airlines like American and Delta. I was born on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean called Guam and have a brother. My inbox is always open so if you have any questions, fill free to ask.

-Aviator_ryan

8 Likes

Hi! I’m Thomas. I’m an aviation enthusiast from Prestwick in Scotland. I’m a keen plane spotter at Prestwick (EGPK), although we don’t get much commercial apart from Ryanair, we get a large selection of military and Cargolux/Air France Cargo. I’ve been playing Infinite Flight for quite a while now and before global flight was introduced. I first started using Infinite Passengers just after the initial public release and found it to be a helpful add-on for Infinite Flight. I’m currently an admin here on the community and help out on a daily basis. Feel free to send me a DM at anytime and I’ll answer as soon as I can.

7 Likes

Hey, I am Graeme and I am from Aberdeen, Scotland. I have been interested in aviation for a long time now. I have been playing Infinite Flight since 2013 and started using Infinite Passengers since December of 2017. I am a moderator for Infinite Passengers Community and Blu Games discord and Channel. I even got a chance to moderate The Richest for two live streams. I also own a Youtube channel which I try to stream daily Infinite Flight flights. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask in my DMs.

6 Likes

Hey, I am from southern Switzerland and my home airport is Lugano (LSZA). Aviation fan, private pilot in real life and I love flight simulators.
Flying with IF since 2016 and with IF Passengers since 2017.
I hope to bring a valuable contribution to our community.
Thanks, onto the next person.

Introducing…

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Laminar! I am also from Switzerland :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @Daniel_Switzerland nice to meet you :slight_smile:
Our country is a dream to fly in, isn’t it?
Which area are you from? Your home airport/airfield?

5 Likes

I am from Zürich . Home airport is also Zürich (LSZH).

3 Likes

Hey there all, I’m Coby or Pilotcorn09, I am a aviation enthusiast based in Townsville Australia. I have had IF since March 2015 and been on IFC since October 2017. I have been on this amazing community since December last year. I am a VGVA and GAF member. I am very very active, I’m kinda on like 17 hours a day, but thats the holidays, can be during school days. As said in my profile, my inbox is always opens.

7 Likes

I’m Josh and I come from a galaxy far far away :wink: . I’m a big aviation fan and a frequent flyer. I got Infinite Flight back in 2014 and Infinite Passengers in 2018. Loving this app and trying to contribute to this great community. Send me a message at anytime if you wish a chat. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi, I am Luke! I’m from Adelaide in the land down under. I’m an aviation enthusiast and enjoy Infinite Flight but also Infinite Passengers. I plan on getting my PPL this year so I’m very open to any useful information. See you around!

@Declan_O I see you are from Melbourne!

5 Likes

I certainly am! Not to far down the road! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If travelling anywhere in australia can be not too far. Still 8 hours in light traffic.

2 Likes

Yeah, not bad! When I get my licence (hopefully in October) I can’t wait to travel/drive around different places in Australia!

4 Likes

You better have a tolerance for seriously long car journeys. A few hours is bad for me although i’m driving to Fort William (@anon85169546’s back garden) which is 8 Hours in the summer due to not being able to fly because of the FlyBe sale. Thanks FlyBe.

Anyway back on topic.

Introducing…

6 Likes

Hi there I am MM Aviation
I was born in, and live in Perth Australia
My dream is to be a Qatar airways pilot but that probably won’t happen as I am blind in one eye and a idiot threw a handball in my other causing bleeding and a detached retina, so I need emergency surgery and now I have silicone holding my eye together.
I am the founder of IFSP.
I was given the link to the community from liquor (spell check won’t let me write the founders name)

2 Likes

If you want to join my VA or have any questions you can dm me.
Now introducing