Now Introducing

You better have a tolerance for seriously long car journeys. A few hours is bad for me although i’m driving to Fort William (@anon85169546’s back garden) which is 8 Hours in the summer due to not being able to fly because of the FlyBe sale. Thanks FlyBe.

Anyway back on topic.

Introducing…

6 Likes

Hi there I am MM Aviation
I was born in, and live in Perth Australia
My dream is to be a Qatar airways pilot but that probably won’t happen as I am blind in one eye and a idiot threw a handball in my other causing bleeding and a detached retina, so I need emergency surgery and now I have silicone holding my eye together.
I am the founder of IFSP.
I was given the link to the community from liquor (spell check won’t let me write the founders name)

2 Likes

If you want to join my VA or have any questions you can dm me.
Now introducing

For future reference you can edit your original post buddy.

2 Likes

Thanks !!!

2 Likes

Welcome @ScoobyDoo to the IF PAX forum! Thanks for joining. Be sure to check out #meta for information you might need.

Thanks

3 Likes

Actually I can’t approve posts @ScoobyDoo if you have looked at meta this would have appeared :slight_smile:
Post approval question

1 Like

Hello I’m Alexander, a long time customer of Infinite Passengers. I enjoy it as it adds a realistic touch to your flight, allows flight monitoring and can own your airline.

See you around the community.

3 Likes

How do u know when newbies arrive ?

It’s not hard to notice because they post in public.

Hello,
sorry for delay of response. Normally they make a I’m new topic or introduce themselves in established topics.

3 Likes

I have an idea.

I’m sure the staff team should know when a new user registers for the forum, so perhaps they welcome and tag them here?

Yes, they would know they just look in admin -> users -> new It’s nice when staff welcome someone because it makes the user want o stay knowing staff are supportive.

1 Like

But on the other hand wouldn’t it get annoying with constant replies and tags, perhaps they PM?

I have no idea. Perhaps ask a staff member :slight_smile:

Yes I’m not going off topic anymore.

1 Like

Hate to be the party pooper but looks like @arcticpolar9 was looking for your opinions.
If you were new would you find it annoying?

But I thought newbies cannot make a topic ?

Newbies can make topics. They just have to go through an approval process

1 Like

Hello, I am GermanDude from Düsseldorf.

3 Likes